Hiring a Nanny in Hoboken, New Jersey
Hiring a Nanny can seem stressful, especially when you don't know where to begin. But if you break the process down step-by-step, you're more likely to do a thorough job and will have a great nanny hiring experience.
Here is the checklist:
1. Decide What You Need Do you need a full time, part time, live in or occasional nanny?
2. Calculate Your Budget What can you afford to pay your new nanny?
3. Where to find an Excellent Nanny in New Jersey? Hoboken Staffing offers experienced, legal, reliable and trustworthy nannies for both full time and part time positions. To find out more, go to https://www.hobokenstaffing.com/for-families
4. Interview Candidates Start to screen your candidates and narrow your choices.
5. Get a Background Check
6. Check References
7. Make the Offer
8. Write a Contract Everyone who hires a nanny should have a nanny contract. The contract protects your family and the nanny as well. This is the place to spell out everything: salary, benefits, job requirements, hours, expectations, etc. The more detailed your contract, the better. Discuss it with your nanny and let her weigh in.
We hope these steps help you on a journey to finding the perfect nanny!